MBBS In India
MBBS in India - Career Guidance Centre
Our Services for INDIA
- We provide complete Guidance for admission in MBBS as per NEET Score.
- Education Loan assistance subject to bank formalities.
- We also assist you for applying and completing documentation process.
- Special Guidance for Mop-Up and Stray round seats.
The MBBS is a 5.5 year Under Graduate degree programme leading to the two degrees as Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. MBBS is the only course in India to become a medical doctor.
Presently after completing higher secondary education with Science field can go for MBBS. There are many universities and colleges for Medical study in India. You have to meet with the eligibilty criteria that is standardised by the authority.
- Entrant’s minimum age should be 17 years old as on 31st December at Admission time and their maximum age should be 25 years old (5 years relaxation for ST/SC/OBC Candidates).
- Entrant must have passed 10+2 standard with the Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main Subjects.
- Entrant belongs to the General categories must have obtained at least 50% marks in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or its Equivalent.
- Entrants belonging to reserved categories must be passed individually in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 40% marks from a recognized board.
Medical Council of India is the authorized legal body for medical Sector in India, all MBBS courses, admission process, eligibility criteria. MBBS is also one of the competitive courses in India, only few students will get this golden opportunity to get admitted after qualifying NEET UG entrance Examination. Year 2017 onwards all state governments are expected to provide 85% quota medical seats based on NEET Scores. Many private colleges and universities in India may fill their 40% of seats under management Quota for eligible students . The eligibility criteria for management Quota to get seats are 50% marks form Science Subjects.
We provide you a team of experts and experienced professionals who will guide and give you details about the admission procedure in India. You can call us for any query 24 x 7 and we will assure you complete support.