Bangladesh is South Asian country of lush greenery and many waterways in east of India on the Bay of Bengal. Its Padma (Ganges), Meghna and Jamuna rivers create fertile alluvial plains, and travel by boat is common. On the southern coast, the Sundarbans, an enormous mangrove forest shared with India, are home to the Royal Bengal tiger.
The geography of Bangladesh is divided between three regions. Most of the country is dominated by the fertile Ganges-Brahmaputra delta. The northwest and central parts of the country are formed by the Madhupur and the Barind plateaus. The northeast and southeast are home to evergreen hill ranges. The Climate of this country has never been recorded below 0 °C. Bangladesh has a warm and humid monsoon season that lasts from June to October and supplies most of the country’s rainfall.
Why Study in Bangladesh ?
• The standard of education is very good and is comparable to other developed countries.
• The MBBS degree from a Bangladesh Medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is accepted globally.
• Low Fees, No Entrance, No Donation
• Students studying in medical colleges in Bangladesh are given opportunity to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies and hospitals of the world.
• The quality of infrastructure, education and accommodation is comparable to other developed countries.
• The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.