Germany, officially known as the Federal Republic of Germany is a federal parliamentary country located in Central-Western Europe. The country has a total 16 states that are spread over an area of 357,021 square kilometres. After USA, Germany is the world’s second most popular immigration destination. Germany is the most populated country in Europe. The capital city of Germany is Berlin which is the largest metropolitan. The country shares its borders with Poland, the Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland and France.
MBBS in Germany ?
Germany is known to be one of the top destinations for medical education in the world. The kind of environment provided to the international students in German medical universities makes it one of the most favourable destinations among international students. The courses offered by the medical universities of Germany are recognized across the globe. The medical universities of Germany are recognized by the world’s major organizations like WHO, UNESCO, FAIMER etc. The students who complete their MBBS from Germany can go back to their country and work there after clearing the national medical examination conducted by the Medical Council of the respective country.
Why Study in Germany?
Pursuing MBBS from a medical university in Germany offers a number of advantages for students:
1. The medical universities of Germany follow the latest international curriculum for MBBS and other medical courses.
2. The medical students in Germany are provided with practical knowledge along with the theoretical studies.
3. After working for 5 years in Germany, the international student can apply for permanent residency.
4. There is no tuition fee for pursuing MBBS in Germany.
5. The quality of education in German Medical Universities is world class.
6. The medical universities of Germany are accredited by WHO, UNESCO and FAIMER.
7. The environment provided in the medical colleges in Germany is very safe and healthy.
8. The cost of living in Germany is very low as compared to other European nations.
Medical Universities in Germany
1. Heidelberg University
2. Rwth Aachen University
3. Mϋnster University