Nepal, officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a country in South Asia. It is located mainly in the Himalayas, but also includes parts of the Indo-Gangetic Plain. It is the 49th largest country by population and 93rd largest country by area.
Why Study in Nepal?
• All medical programs are for 5 years
• Medium of instruction – English
• Low Fees, No Entrance, No Donation
• All universities are approved by WHO, MCI
• Cost of living is low
• Availability of Indian cuisine
• Hostel facilities for girls and boys is separate