Philippines is one of the world’s largest archipelago nations. It is situated in Southeast Asia in the Western Pacific Ocean. Its capital, Manila, is famous for its waterfront promenade and centuries-old Chinatown. It’s home to the baroque 16th-century San Agustin Church as well as Fort Santiago, a storied citadel and military prison.
The climate in the Philippines is tropical and monsoonal. The country has an average yearly temperature of 26.5°C (79.7°F); May is the warmest month, while January is the coolest.
The monsoon rains, hit from May to October, bringing torrential rain which is abetted by frequent typhoons. An average of 6 or 7 typhoons per year strike the Philippines.
November to April is the dry season, with December through February also being the coldest part of the year.
Why Study in Philippines?
• All medical programs are for 5 years
• Medium of instruction – English
• Low Fees, No Entrance, No Donation
• All universities are approved by WHO, MCI
• Cost of living is low
• Availability of Indian cuisine
• Hostel facilities for girls and boys is separate